For your convenience and to ensure that your pet is seen in a timely manner, please make an appointment for your pet to be seen by one of our Doctors. Same day appointments are generally available.
All pets that board with us will need to have a boarding reservation made in order to ensure adequate availability to accommodate your pet’s stay.
Please make all appointments/reservations by calling 763-295-3410. Appointments may also be requested by emailing us at email@example.com. Appointment requests via email will be confirmed by our office.
Please call our office as soon as possible if you are unable to keep an existing appointment. This courtesy will allow us to more effectively serve others.
Pre Surgical/Procedure Policy
- Please arrive between 7:30-8:00 a.m. the day of surgery for check-in. A Technician will meet with you at this time to go over the procedure, answer any last minute questions and complete the necessary hospital forms. In the event this drop-off time does not work for your schedule, we do allow pets to be dropped off the night before during business hours at no additional cost. Please schedule a brief drop-off appointment if this is a service you require.
- Your pet must not eat anything after 7:30 p.m. the night before surgery and of course no food in the morning before surgery. You can give your pet water.
- Know what medications your pet is presently taking and the time the last dosage was given.
- Please come prepared to give us phone numbers where you may be contacted during the day of surgery.
- Estimates for all surgeries/procedures are available upon request.
- It is our policy to perform pre-anesthetic lab work on all pets over the age of seven. This lab work is also available to pets that are younger than age seven and is recommended by the Doctors, but is not mandatory.
- While your pet is anesthetized is a perfect time to have a microchip implanted. This service will be offered to you during check-in. For more information about microchips please see that section under services on our website.
- Your pet will be ready to be released from the hospital after 4:00 p.m. the day of surgery unless otherwise instructed by the Doctor. The exception to this would be cats undergoing declaw surgery. They will stay overnight and be ready to go home anytime after 10:00 a.m. the next day.
- Discharge instructions will be given at the time of pick-up by our medical staff, please allow time in your schedule for these important go-home sessions.
- If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call us during our business hours at 763-295-3410.