As coronavirus (COVID-19) cases continue to rise in Minnesota, you likely have questions about infection control preparations at our clinics. We are writing to let you know what steps we are taking, and to assure you that we are monitoring the latest in infection control protocols. Today, we are actively planning for the predicted spread of this virus and will do our best to help you stay healthy.
Because we all have a part to play in helping to prevent further spread of COVID-19 and any other illnesses, review the following and don’t hesitate to call us with questions at 763-295-3410. We will continue normal office hours unless directed otherwise by state and local health departments.
In our offices, we are:
- Offering sanitation supplies in all patient waiting areas
- Cleaning all patient and staff areas multiple times a day with disinfectant solutions
- Deep cleaning all care areas, equipment, and materials daily
- Removing frequently-touched materials in waiting areas
- Requiring sick employees to stay home
For your appointment(s):
- Wash your hands with soap and water before coming to your appointment.
- Be courteous to others when in the office: cover coughs inside your sleeve, throw tissues in garbage cans, limit face touching, and wash your hands often.
- Reschedule your appointment if you or a family member is sick or experiencing flu-like symptoms. Telemedicine (phone) appointments are also available.
- Reschedule your appointment 14 days out or more if you have been exposed, or are concerned you’ve been exposed, to someone with COVID-19.
- If you have traveled to any of the countries that the CDC has designated LEVEL 3 zones within the last two weeks, please call us to reschedule your elective surgery or appointment. At this time, you should be under self-quarantine. These countries include China, Iran, South Korea, and European nations, including Italy (excludes the United Kingdom). Click here for more information and learn about travel precautions.
If you are pregnant, please read this information from the CDC: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) and Pregnancy.
We will continue to share information and recommendations as they become available and encourage you to follow these websites for the latest information:
Please don’t hesitate to call our office with questions or concerns at 763-295-3410.